Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Invitation to present paper on read aloud at PTA of Pasti al-Qamariah, KB

Assalamualaikum everyone.

I've taken quite some time to write something on this blog after my last entry. Actually, there are so many activities going on at our library during this school holidays, they kept me busy all the time... except when I have to be with my husband at home.

Okay, today I'd like to write just a short report on an invitation that I've recieved from Pasti al-Qamariah.

On the 3rd of March, I presented a paper entitled, "Reading Aloud: The Most Important 20 Minutes of Your Day" during a PTA meeting of the pre-school. There were more than 30 parents attended the meeting.

Frankly speaking, I think my paper has achieved it purpose, that is to share the important of nurturing the love for reading in our home. On that day, I sold 4 sets of BAWAL reading set. That was really an achievement for me.

Parents're interested to participate and suggested that RAS will be held at the school. Alhamdulillah.

Insya-Allah, RAKB will train more speakers (Kak Ina, Kak An, Kak Je and Kak Wan... next time maybe the floor maybe yours) in the near future.

niza

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails