Followers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CHILDREN'S STORYTELLING COMPETITION

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

It has been long since my last post. I'm really sorry for not doing my good job in maintaining this blog. I can't promise to update it frequently because I have other responsibilities that needs more attention. Please forgive me. 

I was thinking on next year's activities and was jotting down all the possibilities while I log in to my Maybank account. 

Something caught my eyes! Something very interesting indeed!

Look! Wouldn't this be interesting?


You can see more details here: http://www.maybank2u.com.my/

Look at the prize. And this is some brief info at the link:

Join Maybank's Stories For Our Future storytelling contest, and you could walk away with RM10,000!
Venue:Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Dates:27th - 28th Nov 2010 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time:11.00am - 7.00pm
We invite children to enter the storytelling competition. 
MORE INTERESTING info can be found here: http://www.thestar.com.my/kidsfair2010/

Aren't you interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails