Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They are my result for practicing read aloud at home.

Assalamualaikum.



This is the video that I've recorded yesterday afternoon at my home. 3 nieces and a nephew were busy reading aloud. It was so much fun watching and listening to them.

Ages between 4 and 6, all of them except for my nephew who's 4, can already read books for primary school students. Emran has just started reading and in this video he's creating his own story by looking at the pictures in the book.

Thank you Allah. I'm happy that it really works.

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu 'alaykum:

    MashaAllah it's a joy to see young children enjoying books! Keep up the wonderful work.

    Ma'salaama

    Saara
    Ummah Reads
    http://muslimkidsbooks.wordpress.com/
    http://twitter.com/UmmahReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa'alaikummussalam Saara.

    Thank you Sister. InsyaAllah I'll try to keep them busy with books especially in the afternoon and also during the school holidays.

    Ilalliqo'

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails