10.00 a.m -10.15 a.m -sing-a-song - Children of the world
10.15 a.m -10.45 a.m -reading session - Billy the goat
10.45 a.m -11.30 a.m -drawing, colouring, word search.
- Started on time and ended on time, despite the children wanting the activities to go on.
- Participants beyond expectations . 34 children inclusive of two 11 yrs. Old and 2 unpaid participants. Participants are mostly from SRI KIBLAH, SRIP and AL-HILAL.
- Some parents are present.
- Parents and children are sitted on the floor.
- Good audio presentation. Good participation during singing, reading, drawing and colouring.
- The presence of children under 4yrs.old.
- Distribution of tasks:
Registration :Nor Ilham Mustafa
Reading session :Nor Haniza HajI Taib
Drawing session :Sarenawati
- Children was not divided into age-groups.